How to use iSauna finnish sauna
How to use a finnish sauna
Bathing in a Finnish sauna is not only about relaxation but also about recreation, helping to preserve the health both of your body and your soul. The sauna helps to eliminate all the toxins and waste products stored in your body and to regenerate the venous system, therefore, it improves your health and your body’s power of resistance. The hot and dry air of the sauna kills the bacteria and viruses.
How to use the Finnish Sauna:
• To clean your skin take a shower before entering the finnish sauna. Dry your body carefully.
• Spread a towel on the sauna bench, on which you wish to sit.
• It is crucial to stay in the cabin only as long as it feels good. The physiologically proposed bathing period is 8-15 minutes.
For starters, a period of 4-8 minutes is recommended.
• Beginners should sit on a lower bench, where the temperature is not so high.
• After taking the finnish sauna, cool down your body with a refreshing shower or a dip in the plunge pool.
• Take a rest lasting at least for half an hour before returning to the sauna.
• You may go back to the heat a few times. A general treatment takes three bathing periods.
What one should consider when sitting in a finnish sauna are the following:
• High temperature is not recommended under the age of 6.
• Those who have problems with the functioning of their body’s thermostatizing, as well as those who suffer from cardiovascular disease should avoid this form of refreshment.
• Avoid the sauna right after meals and if you have consumed alcohol.
• To replace the lost fluid from the body, ample fluid intake is recommended at the end of the sauna treatment.
• If you wish to lead a healthier life, why not to start with one sauna bathing per month. Of course, it can also help if you
watch what you eat, do sport on a regular basis and avoid stressful life situations.