Combined rooftop sauna
The most special thing about this custom-built combined indoor sauna is its construction with unique and exclusive solutions.
It has been built in an attic room with relatively small space and various wall angles.
The customer dreamed of a custom combined sauna cabin that allows them to look out the window and see the creek passing by the house along with the snowy trees.
After our professionals made a complete survey on the spot, our sauna design team prepared the plans in line with the customer's needs and concepts. It was followed by precise sauna manufacturing, and finally this custom-designed combined sauna has been built in the attic room by our staff.
The individual combined sauna facilities:
- Material made of Canadian red cader panelling and duckboard of Finnish Aspen
- 6 pieces of Hi-Tech Philips Vitae infrared sauna lamps (Heating elements of 3000 W – Energy capacity is optional on individual request.)
- 6 pieces of infrared sauna heater guards, heat reflector
- Intelligent Sauna Wall Control Console with backlit LCD Screen (set IR radiation intensity and temperature, electronic timer)
- Harvia Vega finnish sauna heater 6 kw
- Himalayan Salt Wall with lighting in the range of 2 m2
- 4 individual backrest of Finnish Aspen
- Original Finnish sauna hourglass, hygrometer - thermometer, bucket, spoon
- Hardened Pharsol full bronze glass sauna door (8 mm), with Dorma panels
- 1 attractive window with Pharsol bronze glass (8mm)
- Sauna lamp and lampshade
- Mood lighting
- Dropper Aromatherapy
- Effective, modern Purenit heat insulation, waterproof and thermostable, without thermal bridge connections
- Electrical cables with silicone rubber insulation
This type of rooftop sauna with himalayan salt therapy is already available with iPhone and Android APP control system! The application for this control system is FREE to download from Apple AppStore and Android Play Store:
Starry sky on the ceiling
Himalayan salt wall
Preparation of music - 2pcs special speakers